You are a perfect fit, because
- you want to be part of an international industry, where you can get to grips with the structure and functional relationships of production systems
- you know the basics of plant set up, service, maintenance, upkeep and examination
- we will show you everything there is to know about workplace safety, environmental protection and economy.
In other words:
you will become the central cog in our system.
You will have many prospects.
After finishing your 2 year co-operative study program, you can
- work in different economic production areas as well as companies in the metal, textile, nutrition and publishing industries
- set up production machines to always work flawlessly
- service and inspect assembly lines according to inspection plans
- identify machine defects and test security functions
You are part of our team. This means that you can rely on us.
If you are looking for a flat or accommodation, we are happy to offer our support. Just talk to us, and we can help you further. Other than that, we make sure that you are of course well trained for your new job.
We are the dressler Group.
A strong group of the internationally active service providers Godding + Dressler GmbH, Linus GmbH, Micro Powder System GmbH and Dressler Group Customer Service GmbH. Our field of work: grinding for the chemical industry. Our mission: innovative production technology and an unparalleled product quality. It is exactly this that our customers have valued for almost the past 40 years.
This job advert has been written by the Dressler Group Customer Service GmbH.