You are a perfect fit, because
- the servicing and maintenance of our plants and machines is your passion
- you can reliably analyse and solve problems in technical systems
- you also know how to organise and expand production systems
- you can help optimise our production systems
- producing apparatus and plant parts is something that you can accomplish with great precision
In other words:
Machines and production systems run flawlessly when you are around.
You have many good qualities. Perfect for us.
- You have completed a technical apprenticeship in metallurgy as an industrial or construction mechanic, as a welder, machinist, or a similar qualification.
- You may have already had initial experience in an industrial company.
- You are familiar with machine maintenance.
- You know what metal work, hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics are all about.
- You are a skilled craftsman.
- You have a structured and independent work ethic
- You are flexible and able to work in shifts
You are part of our team. This means that you can rely on us.
If you are looking for a flat or accommodation, we are happy to offer our support. Just talk to us, and we can help you further. Other than that, we make sure that you are of course well trained for your new job.
We are the dressler Group.
A strong group of the internationally active service providers Godding + Dressler GmbH, Linus GmbH, Micro Powder System GmbH and Dressler Group Customer Service GmbH. Our field of work: grinding for the chemical industry. Our mission: innovative production technology and an unparalleled product quality. It is exactly this that our customers have valued for almost the past 40 years.
This job advert has been written by the Dressler Group Customer Service GmbH.